The International School of Turin is a not-for-profit, private school open to students from all over the world. IST offers a complete academic programme in English from Early Childhood to Grade 12 through the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
The school's curriculum is international and leads to the completion of either the IST High School Diploma or the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. The IB Diploma is recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education and is legally equivalent to the Italian Maturità. The school is registered in Italy and has been recognised by the Regione Piemonte.
Code of Ethics
The purpose of the CIS Code of Ethics is to describe the moral principles upon which CIS members are expected to base their conduct and professional practice.
All CIS members are expected to:
- Fulfil the promises stated in their guiding statements, policies, contracts and promotional materials.
- Strive for excellence.
- Nurture a culture of care in which the education, safety and well-being of students and others are paramount.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Respect the dignity and equality of all individuals, groups and cultures.
- Promote global citizenship.